Sunday 3 February 2013

I am still single-Olu Maintain



Olu Maintain Denies Wedding To Girlfriend: “I’m Single
& Looking For A Wife”

Nigerian artiste, Olumide Adegbulu aka Olu Maintain is seeking a comeback after he came into limelight in 2007 with the popular Yahooze song.

In this recent interview, Olu Maintain revealed that he is single and looking for a woman to be his wife .

He said he is close to 40 now without a womanto call his own.
Here is what he said in the interview:
Olu Maintain has come of age; I am closer to 40 now, single and with no child. Before now, my career has been my wife and companion and that makes it necessary for me to start prioritising. It will be a safe assumption now tosay I am seeking for something that is missing in my life.

There is no woman in my life now but I am working towards it. I just want my woman to love me and love what I do. I am notattaching any physical attributes to it becausethat eventually will go away. It’s better to fall in love with someone because that lasts forever. My parents have been married for 43 years.

Source- Naijagists

No comments: