Thursday 24 July 2014

See how Asari Dokubo reacted to Boko Haram attack on Buhari


They plan to kill Buhari to push the north to riot and cause calamity so the military can take over from GEJ, that's my take..



What if their plan was to kill Buhari to bring riots  and push the military to take over from GEJ ,dn't under estimate  northern elders.

My Opinion!! @asari_freedom  ·  24h
What if their plan was to kill Buhari to finally scatter the whole country and get GEJ out? Cos elrufai and co are frustrated and wnts power


My Opinion!! @asari_freedom  ·  24h
I have decided to ignore any word/tweet/statement that originates from elrufai because na frustration go kill am GEJ till 2019.

My Opinion!! @asari_freedom  ·  Jul 23
Boko Haram will kill you even if u support them, the north better take a stand and expose those behind it..

No comments: